ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By enrolling the student /guardian is liable to GSoM for the full tuition fees as detailed in the enrolment contract.
- Payment in full will be received on or before the due dates as set out in the enrolment contract. Should payment not be received by due date, the discount will be waived and the
full contract amount will be charged.
- Any failure by the student to attend lectures will not reduce liability for the full contract amount.
- The registration/application fee is not refundable. All other tuition fees may only be refundable under the following conditions:
4.1. That a student has submitted the cancelation in writing within 7 days from registration date.
4.2. Non-offering of the programme by the Institution
4.3. Medical reason: A medical certificate to the Institute to attest that the nature of the illness will have a direct bearing on the overall performance of a student.
- All refunds must be claimed through the Dean of the Institute for consideration. This process might take three to six months as thorough investigation must be conducted.
- GSoM will only grant access to the portal once the deposit is paid in full.
- The student/guardian will be responsible for the costs of transport and specialized consumable used during the course, including but not limited to, specialized stationery, printing
of assignments, computer diskettes, CDs, toolkit any other material.
- This contract may be cancelled if;
8.1. This student fails to satisfy the entrance requirements of GSoM, or
8.2. Insufficient enrolments’ are received by GSoM to justify, at the sole direction of GSoM for the running of the program for which the student has enrolled. In the event of 8.1 or 8..2 GSoM will refund all monies received by it in respect of the programme.
- Should any monies due under this contract not be paid on due date, the student may be excluded from attending further lectures until such time as all monies due has been paid, without prejudice to any other rights of GSoM. Exclusion from lectures will not relieve the student/ guardian of any obligation to pay the full fees as detailed in the enrolment contract.
- GSoM reserves the right to withhold the student’s assignment results until such time as all outstanding monies have been paid.
- The student/guardian will remain liable for all expenses incurred by GSoM as a result of any breach of his/her/their part of this contract and acknowledge that this may include legal,
tracing or collection costs.
- If any instalment due under this contract remains unpaid for a period of 60 (sixty) days after the due date thereof, the entire remaining balance will immediately become due and
payable. Interest on overdue accounts will be charged at prime plus 5% percent.
- The information submitted on GSoM application form, registration form and enrolment contract is true and correct. The student has read and agrees to abide by GSoM enrolment
rules and regulation.
- GSoM reserves the right to alter timetables and course commencement dates where necessary.
- GSoM may from time to time implement rules and regulations deemed necessary relating to course attendance, student contract and other related matters.
- In the event of an act of God or industrial unrest causing the temporary cessation of classes, GSoM shall use every endeavour to resume lectures as soon as possible; however
no guarantees are made in this regard.
- Any violations of academic integrity by the student including, but not limited to, cheating or plagiarism, will result in disciplinary action which could result in expulsion.
- The student cedes and assigns to GSoM, his or her rights and title to any intellectual property that may be created in the cause of any study or research project that the student
undertakes or may undertake at GSoM of that the student develops or may develop with the assistance of GSoM equipment.
- The student will acquaint him/herself and abide by the content of the GSoM student rules/regulations and disciplinary code in general as well as to the course/programme for which
the student is registering and that for the entire duration of the students study, the student commits to the fulfilment of this rules and regulations as well as to any additional rules
and regulations that GSoM may introduce from time to time.
- Should the student not adhere to the rules and regulations of GSoM and interfere with other students or any operations, the students might be expelled. In the event of expulsion,
all monies paid to GSoM will be forfeited and the student/guardian will remain liable for all monies due up until the date of expulsion.
- GSoM may, at its discretion, report to the parent or guardian or bursary of the major fee contributor, any breach of rules and regulation by the student of on any other matter
concerning the progress, conduct, well-being or health of student.
- In the event of the student sustaining an injury or becoming ill and requiring medical attention whilst at the studio or anywhere else in connection with the course, an employee or
representative of GSoM is authorised to attend to such basis and should it not be possible for the parents and/or legal guardians to be contacted timeously.
- No guarantees, promises or representations of any nature are made by GSoM pertaining to the student enrolment for the course/s selected by the student with regard to the
students access or failure or otherwise.
- GSoM may use any images (photographs or other) taken of the student in any advertising without restriction.
- GSoM accounts department must be informed immediately, in writing, should the student/guardian change address, or should the student his/her course or subjects, subsequent
to submission of the registration form.